Had these pants for 2 months, decided to wait to give a review until summertime heat.
1. Pockets are spacious.
2. Plenty of them.
3. Like the zipper pocket to put my wallet when crawling around on the floor.
4. Sizing is close to true. I am 6’0”, 210 lbs, 36/34, and wish I would have ordered 35/32. The shorter length may help #1 below.
1. Hot and heavy. Coming from 10 year old Skillers work pants, these are extremely hot and stick to your knees, making it a PITA to go up down on the floor all day. Even in the upper knee pad position.
2. Knee pads are impossible to put in while wearing them. Or remove. Because they go in through the bottom
3. There is only so tight you can cinch your belt before the waistline is uncomfortable. Which is why I wish I would have ordered 35’s.
4. If your waistline expands and contracts +/-1” all year, these may not be comfortable for you.
1. No matter if you use purple power, simple green, or fabuloso, RV degreaser, grease/oil will not completely come out due to the cotton I guess. The knee pad area always comes clean, it is mostly poly. These pants would be awesome and lighter if they were more poly based
2. These pants do not blow clean I.e., before going for lunch, before leaving work to get in the rental car. Again, probably due to the cotton.
I do not see these pants lasting more than two years. Physically? Yes. Cosmetically? Doubt it. If they’re already stained now, these should look rather embarrassing in another year.
I thought my 10 year old Skillers were looking pretty shabby. I am glad I still have them in order to wear them over the summer heat.
Reviewed by: CJ in TX from Lower 48 various weeks.